Documents You Will Need

Documents Needed for Loan ApplicationsALL BORROWERS:

  1. Copies of W-2’s for the last two years;
  2. Copies of paycheck stubs for the last 30 days (most current);
  3. Copies of checking and saving account statements for last three months (all pages);
  4. Copies of quarterly or semi-annual statements for checking, savings, IRA’s, CD’s, money market fund, stock, 401k, profit sharing, etc.;
  5. Copy of sales contract when ratified;
  6. Employment history for the last two years (address any gaps of employment);
  7. Residency history over the last two years, with name, phone number, address and account number of Land or Mortgage Company. Rental property copies of leases plus mortgage information.
  8. Canceled earnest money check when it clears or corresponding bank statement, if applicable;
  9. Commissioned or bonused income — if 25% or more of base, must have tax returns;
  10. Check for the expense of appraisal & credit report;
  11. Refinance Copy of Note, Deed of Trust, Settlement Statement, Survey, and Insurance information;
  12. Any assets used for down payment, closing cost, and cash reserves must be documented by a paper trail;
  13. If paid off mortgage in the last 2 years, need copies of HUD1;
  14. Copy of drivers license for applicant and co-applicant.


  1. Copies of most recent 2 years tax returns (with all schedules including k-I’s if applicable);
  2. Copy of current profit & loss statement and balance sheet;
  3. Copy of corporate/partnership tax returns for most recent 2 year period if owning 25% or more of company — copies of W-2’s and/or 1099 forms.


  • Relocation Agreement if move is financed by employer, i.e. buyout agreement plus documentation outlining company paid closing costs benefits;
  • Previous bankruptcy, need copies of petition for bankruptcy and discharge, including supporting schedules; Divorce Decree if applicable;
  • Documentation supporting moneys received from social security/retirement trust income, i.e. copies of direct deposit bank statements, awards letter, evidence income will continue.


  • FHA: Copy of social security card and drivers license for each applicant and co-applicants;
  • VA: Original Certificate of Eligibility and copy of DD214 Discharge Paper;
  • VA: Name and address of nearest living relative

Marie Cyr works hard to earn your business now and in the future.

You can reach me at my office at (512) 716-3532 or by mobile at (214) 906-4359.